Sunday, May 30, 2010

Drawings Done!

The sequence of drawings for my major project are pretty much done. Many many hours spent in photoshop using a new wacom tablet I bought (will come in handy for future projects). There are currently 380 hand drawn jpegs. As I get to the editing stage I will probably have to create a few extras. Right now I'm trying to sort out sound. I found that the Huxley Library has a great ranging sound library. I spent an hour or so sorting through the catalogues (getting very excited about all the relevant sound listing available)...only problem was that when I put every sound library CD in the computer (at library or home) reacts like i've just put sand and pebbles in the disk drive. Most of the time the computer will freeze.

The couple times I have got it to work it will automatically open in Windows Media Player. I'm not much of a computer wizz, but I see that the files are .cda type. A little research tells me that I need to convert these to .mp3 or .wav ... How, I don't know yet?? A little more research just now will do the trick.

My hand and eyes are very sore. Extensive computer drawing is bad for your health. However, I do have 380 images to work with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment