Thursday, May 13, 2010

2nd animation: first visit in a little while..

Hey nobody thats actually reading.

I haven't been on in a couple of weeks to contribute to my onlineblog/journal for AART3462. I'm updating it with my 2nd stop motion animation attempt. I was fairly happy with the result. Its super simple which made it a bit more successful than my last one...i think???



I kept it very simple for this one. I did this because I found with my last experience the more moving detail I tried to create the more frustrating and arduous the whole thing became. In this animation you can see that movements are very simple. blinking, isolated elements popping up etc. I also made a deliberate choice not to colour/fill the space in black. This took ages with the last animation (even though it only goes for ten seconds!!) and I wasted alot of texta.

No comments:

Post a Comment