Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back to the drawing board...

Hmmm, my head has not been in a solid conceptual space this semester and I've been struggling to come up with a sound and interesting artistic concept for my major project. I think this attributes a little to the other 4 courses I'm currently doing that are all teaching practice & theory core courses. The little creative monster in my head has been neglected and is now a little shy. What do I do?

My concepts/narratives are all crap. This will be limiting if I take the same approach as my last 2 animations. Without a story I think it will be boring/trivial/pointless. I don't wanna make another pointless animation. What to do?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, you swim alot so you should do an animation thingy about a sea monster and your pool and blah blah blah ^_^

    ReplyDelete