Friday, April 9, 2010

Which way to go?

Right in the beginning I went to a couple animation/film festivals and got all inspired to do something stunning....


















With no real understanding or appreciation of the complexity of animation against the short window of time that is a 14 week semester I went on to dreamily develop this character. He was drawn with a super tiny and old mouse-pencil-pad thingy (you know the ones I'm talking about) through CS2. I do like to draw and I'm thinking I would like to enlist drawing as a part of my animation (that seems like an obvious statement, but of course there are so many ways to 'animate' without drawing)... So I guess as I come back to 'square one' I have the opportunity to reevaluate exactly how I want to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment